1.26.2013

Vlog: What In The Feck Does Girl Positive Mean?


 "Oh, you have a blog?"

"Yeah! I've been blogging for a few years now."

"What is it? What do you write about?"

"It's an online fort where we get together and talk about making things, being a Bad Ass and Girl Positive life."

"What the fuck is Girl Positive?"

AWESOME QUESTION.

This conversation happens all the time--so today I made a video for you explaining my blogess journey from online Book of Shadows to Girl Power Cyber Fort, how it affected my personal adventures and what Girl Positive means to me:











Plus! It's that time again: Full Moon Gift Kitten Give Away! This Moon's goodies are a sparkly handmade Grrrl badge, a hand colored copy of "Oracle" and a $5.00 in HerSpeak Etsy Cash! Visit me here and Leave a ♥ in the comments to win!






3 comments:

Priti.Lisa said...

I wasn't aware that is how your generation thinks of feminism. That was eye-opening for me...you are a girl that leads a tribe, rock on you Beautiful Girl!

And I don't need to win anything, but I would like to know how you make etsy cash...something I've been wanting to do for a long time. ♥

Her Speak said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it! In regards to etsy: I make a coupon to "give away" and email a discount code. :)

MUCH Love!

Shell said...

Always enjoy your vídeos, molly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...