1.15.2013

Holy Shit: Very First HerSpeak eBook!

I've been away working on this nugget for you for some time and it's finally ready...
HerSpeaks Very First eBook! *Confetti! *


The Back Story:
Approximately 3 million years ago I made a goofy little video of me wearing oven mitts--
we talked about being a Bossy Mittens and leadership skills for about 3 minutes.

I received a PILE of email discussing the vlog and it grew into this manual.

 What's it about?
Bossy Mittens Gives you 7 Tips for being Captain of your own Let's Fuckin Do This Cruise Ship.
We'll talk about what being a Bossy Mittens means and steps for you to get there:
  • Confidence. 
  • Game Plans. 
  • Building an Army.
  • Story Time
  • Brandishing your Bad assery.
  • And drawings. Of rainbow mittens.

Where can I get it?
 Right Here-- MAGIC!

Buy Now

I would also like to extend an incredible internet-bear-hug to all of you who have shown your support for my work over the years. The HerSpeak fort means so much to me--and it fills my Girl Soul up with glitter (like the expensive Martha Stewart kind) to know that it is important to you as well.

You are all bon bons and I cherish you.
Big Love,




2 comments:

Serena said...

Just snatched me up a copy. Gonna print it out now. Yay! Congrats!!! XO

Moonflwr912 said...

Is it in EPub format?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...