4.07.2012

Craft Caravan: DIY Rainbow Curtain

Good morning cream puffs! Still running strong on the crafting caravan this week--mission Rainbow Menagerie is a go go! I've always loved the idea of beaded door curtains, but don't much care for the clackity-clack of chinsey plastic. This was my softer solution:




Five luscious hues of yarn...

A little spider action braiding each one into a strand...

It quickly became meditative and the rope grew...

A few hours later, the finished rainbow curtain!

Each of the braids are knotted to a dowel.
The bedroom door seemed the proper place...


Makes me feel like a gypsy queen!

How have you been beautifying your abodes?

3 comments:

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

I absolutely love this. It looks quite easy to do. Thanks for sharing.

Boho mom said...

Oh wow - I love it LOVE IT!! What a great project, and totally something I'd hang in my doorway...(I have beaded curtains everywhere).
You are so creative- thanks for sharing!

Crystalrainbow said...

OMG you are soooooooooo creative .... i love it :) more rainbows..... i wanna live in your world x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...