2.10.2012

Studio Birthday! Gallery Nite

My comrades at Drippy Lip Productions celebrated our Studios birthday with a kick ass party at our NEW headquarters! Despite the blizzard, we had an amazing turn out, a great show and several gallons of sherbet punch. Take a peek!

Our patrons enjoyed a time machine/photo booth, an eclectic exhibition, live tunes by The Aches, poetry readings and CAKE! I was beaming for everyone who contributed to the project--what an awesome moment to realize all the coolest cats you know are your friends. :}

We've got a few new projects in the works that I CANNOT WAIT to share with you! Comics, talking trees, and the robot apocalypse...

What have you been creating? What new plans are you hatching?

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

Great fun ! Love the name drippy lips. That's too funny! My plans include doing more painting, getting ready for a show in March, same one I won best of show last year. The piece I'm entering is called WORDS, and it includes 52 inchie art pieces, a quote, a lady holding a bird and my photo is even in it. Fun piece! Thanks for all your comments.

Carrie Wachter~Martinez said...

Wow, that big art piece on the wall looks amazing! I wish I could turn the picture a bit more to see it better hehe! Is that your work? Happy weekend :)

WrightStuff said...

Yay! It's party time!

I love the big piece too - just fab.

This really is a paint party Friday!!

Shell said...

In the hatching stages of a idea for a short film i want to do.

Anishinaabekwe said...

Wow! Looks likea ton of fun!!! I love your art! :)

You are inspiring me now... thanks!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Your bubbly energy makes me smile each time I see a post of yours. :)
Fabulous party! Best wishes on the new adventures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...