11.23.2011

Video Blog: Setting Up Your Own Shows

Hello crumpets! Today we're talking DIY Show Set Up: useful tidbits for makers of all kinds on how to get your work up and out in the world. :)



It was a glorious day--that moment I realized that I didn't have to wait to be allowed into a secret society to have my artwork on display or play music for a crowd. That day my friends and I decided we were going to take our own making-destiny by the horns and do it our way! The journey has been amazing--it gets better every time and we learn more with each try.

What have your experiences been? Any advice you'd like to share with the class? Questions? Ask away!

1 comment:

Shell said...

Great advice and insight. I've worked as a performer and a theater manager. I've seen it from both sides. All you said is spot on.
Especially with giving yourself time and getting things in writing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...