9.28.2011

Wishcasting: Making Diamonds

Hello Wishcasters! This week Jamie asks us, "What do you wish for fall?" I wish for Harmony-- for all the fractal points of projects to coalesce into a glittering diamond that makes everyone go, "Jeeez...".

I've been working on several collaborative projects with my tribe, Drippy Lip Collective, for the last few months: a compilation comic book, making craft wares, and getting a new band, Buffalo Cody up off the ground as well as getting The Famous Graves up to snuff. (On top of continuing a new series of work, starting a new job, and keeping up with Rex Goliath commitments, etc.--Busy! Love it!)

All of these goodies are coming together for a show on October 8th.

This is the first time we've tried to produce an event as a collective--and though I'm feeling slightly frazzled--I am THRILLED with the work everyone has produced and the excitement surrounding the event. There is so much energy!

I wish for everything to mingle and fuse into an awesome frackas. :)

What do you wish for fall, starlings?

11 comments:

Dominee said...

Thank you so much for your comment on my post. I shall embrace the artist within! :) I'm wishing you tons of luck on your project!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Suzie Ridler said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

You rock! That is the coolest. Enjoy!

mami pea said...

as you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Cindi (with an eye) said...

What an awesome visual with your wish! Thank you! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

Camilla said...

May everything come together beautifully for you!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

ceannesjourney said...

As Molly wishes for herself, I so wish for her as well!

Jane said...

Very cool things going on at your end. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too!

April Cole said...

Great blog... love it!
Such a wonderful wish, "harmony"
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Kate's Healthy Home said...

Congrats on your upcoming event! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

"Jeeez" is my reaction to most of your posts. :D There is always something deliciously bubbly and energetic going around here. :)
As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

" M " said...

Wow! sounds a bit like my life as well . Good luck keep us posted how it all goes with your projects , I know what you mean , you like the fact theres so many projects going on,but its alot of work to get the projects up and running, I feel ya , Im in the same boat.

Im teaching an art Journal e-course its free check it out when ya got the chance , Its good for the buys artists , it helps me , I know it can help you too. Jus click on my name , and subscribe on my blog , it starts Oct 1st . Hope to see ya there! : )

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also! : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...