8.21.2011

Gypsy Chronicles: Indianapolis IN

Hello Creampuffs! We're onto another installment of Gypsy Chronicles: itty bitty photo essays on places I've been to gather inspiration. Traveling, even if it's one city over, gives you perspective and an opportunity to gobble up new ideas. My latest Midwest Road Trip extravaganza brought me (accidentally) to Indianapolis for a few rainy hours:



[1] Vogue Theater and Moon [2] Side of the pub [3] grave of famous bank robber John Dillinger Jr. [4] Boho neighborhood of Broad Ripple [5] historic Crown Hill cemetery

Where do you wander these days, my pretties? Is there a place you're trying to go?

2 comments:

amy said...

i *need* to wander somewhere. my in-laws are coming to visit.

honestly, i haven't been out of town for months, and now i straight up need a vacay.

xx,
amy

Dream With the Fishes said...

Such lovely little snippets! I've been wandering the nooks and crannies of my neighborhood. The place I'm trying to go is that place where I can feel I'm exactly where I need and want to be, now. ~Blessings~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...