7.29.2011

Paint Party: Creepy Crafts!

Hello Mermaids* Don't you love it when things fall into place-- when they coalesce the way you hoped? That happened this week in regards to an exhibition and performance I am planning for fall. Wahoo!! My collective will be hosting a creepy craft fair that features an awesome line up of local and not-so-local bands. For my contribution, I've decided to make Day of The Dead themed jewelry: here are a few of my recent efforts in progress!

I'm anxious to see what kind work the rest of the collective cats are cooking up--and you too!

As a Paint Party Bonus here's a post from a new segment I'll be featuring on the blog, Broad Strokes: a round-up of fabulous female artists both past and present to feed your creative needs.


Much Love, Paint and Rock&Roll from me to you--Happy Paint Party, Kittens!

21 comments:

Faye said...

Molly, it looks like you've really been busy. Your jewelry looks great.

Gloria said...

Love anything that has to do with El Dia. Nice job.

Phoenix Peacock said...

Dia de los muertos is one of my favorite holidays!

art2cee2 said...

You jewelry looks pretty cool! :-)

laurie said...

oooo, thats cool,,

EVA said...

Fun Day of the Dead jewelry! I hope it sells well.

Sunshineshelle said...

Ohh can't believe Halloween's not too far off, love your glam pieces :) Happy PPF!!

Heather said...

I love day of the dead pieces!! Very cool!!!

Suzie Ridler said...

So cool! You're inspiring me to come up with ideas for Halloween now. I am finally thinking of making jewellery again and your creepy pieces are fantastic!

SHERI C said...

I enjoy when you can see that an artist had FUN creating their work! Hope all your creations are a BIG hit! HAPPY PPF!

Geckostone said...

Your Day of the Dead jewelry came out awesome!!!!Have fun at the festival!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Enjoy all that creative energy! Looking cool.
Psssst, my verification word is "hersin". I wonder what Blogger knows about me. *giggle*

Joni Nickrent said...

Very cool...love your creations! Good Luck with the show! POP ART MINIS

shedreamsofthesea said...

ooo love your pieces!

Kristin Dudish said...

Lovin' your "creepy crafts" - the exhibition and performance sounds like it will be lots of fun! I'm sure your jewelry will be a big hit :)

xo
Kristin

Annabelle said...

Lots of luck with your art work at the festival. Most definitely you'll be returning home less weighted.....Hope you sell lots!!!

Yes, Halloween isn't far off ; I think I am the most creative during this holiday season.

Annabelle

Barbara/myth maker said...

Love what I can see of the jewelry, but when I clicked on it it wouldn't enlarge.
Have a great show! You will sell many things, I hope!

Dawn said...

Fab! seasonal jewelry ;0) Dxx

weird amiga said...

I'd love to attend a creepy craft fair... get lost in it! I love the little pendant!

Gerri Herbst said...

Fabulous creepy crafts,,,just intime for my fav holiday Halloween!

Carrie Wachter~Martinez said...

They're cute creepy! I like the theme, and l love your work...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...