1.05.2011

Wish Casting Wednesday: Yes Please!

Hello Snickerdoodles!*
It's Wishcasting Wednesday and our WishMaster Jamie asks, "What do you wish to say YES to?"
Oh My--what DON'T I wish to say yes to! There is a great quote from the film, Waking Life that I've written down over and over again:

"Saying yes to the moment, is saying Yes to Everything."


I wish to say Yes to the Moment! All the moments! I wish to say Yes to a better year, Yes to a new school, YES to finishing my record, YES to building new clientele, YES to more journaling, traveling, nesting, laughing, making, ballroom dancing, scheming and juicy vibrations! I wish to walk around town with HECK YES! written on my face!

What do You wish to say yes to? Step up to the mic--the Universe is Listening!

Until Next Time,
Much Joy & Merry Making!

14 comments:

erinrichardson said...

So many positive YESes!! Love it! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

LissaL said...

Great to see you in the New Year:)
As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish also!

Julie Jordan Scott said...

I especially love the HECK YES!!

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also...

My Wednesday Wish cast...

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

I love this--yes to everything--so empowering that.

As you wish for yourself, I wish with all my heart for you as well.

Here’s the direct link to my wish this week:
http://tinyurl.com/38lby2h

morningstarstudio.ca said...

Yes to all you say yes to.
Wonderful Quote.
Thanks.
Hugs
As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.
Lynna G

Maria said...

Yes to it all ... you go girl! As you wish for yourself I so wish this for you also.

Kim Switzer said...

This is such a fun and energetic wish. It left me with a big grin!

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

BunnyKissd said...

Yes! As you wish, so too do I!

Marilyn said...

great wishes! as you wish for yourself, i wish for you also.

GlendaM said...

Yes! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

valeriehart said...

Wow such energy Molly! I could feel your passion in your wishes!

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Love & blessings,
xoxo Valerie
http://valeriehart.com

Star Seed - Ana said...

It is so lovely to find such wise and loving souls in these wishcasting moments!

Your wish is so... wise, yes! To live here and now, the moment and say yes to it, accept and be grateful :)

As you wish for yourself I wish for you as well!

Blessings,

Ana Lopes

http://anasacredgrove.blogspot.com

Shell said...

As Molly wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

collectingyourself said...

Heck yes. HECK YES! Love that. Makes me laugh with joy. As Molly wishes for herself, so I wholeheartedly wish for her also.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...