4.12.2010

Mother of Reinvention: New Pages

Hello Sparrows!*
Just popping in with a few of this week's art journal entries. For the next few weeks I'm focusing on making entries that use Mary Queen of Heaven as modern Goddess--she is ripe for reinvention! To me she represents comfort, safety and infinite empathy...something we could all use a little more of. :)


[Text Reads: "Dear Goddess--You psychedelic
mushroom cloud at the center of all our brains..."]


I'm letting this theme spill over into my current painting work as well--I can't wait to show you! Pictures to come soonly! On an exciting side note, my entries to my university's first annual juried painting show were accepted! My paintings--in a real gallery--on Milwaukee's gallery night! Squee!

Whatever will I wear??

What sort of shenanigans are you up to, my pretties?
Until Next Time--
Much Joy and Merry Making!~*

2 comments:

faerwillow said...

~how WONDERFUL for you...what an OPPORTUNITY...a GALLERY...you must be beyond yourself with excitement...congrats...may it be an evening to remember...l♥♥♥ve your 2nd painting...and delighted always to see your art...divine indeed...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

Shell said...

Happy Happy for your entry into the juried show. You should wear something that makes you feel as fab as you are. Happy New Moon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...