3.10.2010

Crappy Juju: Don't Hafta Go, but You Can't Stay Here

Hello Tulips!*
It's a foggy-secret-moon Wishcasting Wednesday at HerSpeak Headquarters today. This week Jamie asks us, "What do you wish to say no to?"

Unnecessary Negative Tripe.
Oh Boy, do I EVER.

One of this weeks art journal entries, see more here.

I don't mean to imply that our lives should be non-stop-blissful-bubblegum-wonderlands as I am certainly the furthest thing from the Constant Sunshine Spokeswoman. Anger, frustration, and sadness are all sacred, natural and important parts of our cycles. But, Geez Louise!

I had the good fortune of visiting and sipping coffee with some of my favorite women today and all of us agree--there is some Crappy Ass Juju floating around! I see it in the folks I work with, I can see it in cyberspace, I can see it in my face, I can feel it in the weather--a weird slumpy, grimy meanie-pants mire--a funkatude, if you will. (And not funky in a good way...)

No, Thank You.

Listen hard Weirdness, this wish is for you!
With a puffy chest and pointy voice I say:

I wish to say No to The Energy Suck.
I wish to say No to Nay-saying Ninnies.
I wish to say No Toxic Talk.
I wish to say No to Love Leeches
and Protect myself from Poisonous Sour Pusses!
You don't have to go home,
but you can't stay here--ya hear?


In it's place may we find ourselves in walking jars of fireflies,
joyful riots and brimming with the gladness madness!
Let's all do a little light-work this week, shall we?

What do you wish to say today, my pretties?
Until Next Time--
Much Joy and Merry Making

9 comments:

Cindy Jones said...

As Molly at Her Speak wishes for herself, I wish for her also! Cheers!

Sulwyn said...

As Molly wishes for herself and all, so I wish for her also. Wonderful! You've put into words what I've been struggling to!

Karen D said...

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. I wish to say NO to many of the same things, may it be so.

Anna said...

As Momo wishes, so I wish for her also.

May you tell all the screeching leeches to leave their funk to themselves. :)

Julie Jordan Scott said...

As Molly wishes, I wish for her also... and join in... great wishing there, my love.

Wish, love, wish, love, wish!!!

Suzie Ridler said...

Blessed be and all that jazz! Man, what is the weird energy that's going on around us eh? Well I say no for you. I say, As Molly wishes to say no, I say, hell yeah! And don't come back.

Beverley Baird said...

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Dia said...

lightwork & fireflies! As Ms Molly wishes - so I wish in buckets!! Blessings

Shell said...

AS Molly wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
I have been burning a black candle since Thursday..to get rid of all the negativity swirling around me. Hoping with spring right around the corner, the negative funk will leave

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...