3.24.2010

Breathing Space: Rubble Ringmaster

Hello Kittens!*
My plane just landed in Milwaukee mere hours ago--back from a whizbang 4 day holiday and homework extravaganza out east. (I'll be posting pictures shortly!) What a treat that the first bit of blogging I partake in after a break is Wishcasting Wednesday? Delicious. This week our wishtress Jamie asks us, "What do you wish to take a break from?"

I'd really like to take a break from JuNk. CLuTtEr. STUFF.

Art Journal entry from last week...

A few weeks ago, Muffin and I decided it was time to move--Our space doesn't suit us anymore, the grime of our current abode due to landlord neglect is unbearable and we feel like we're just a magnet for junk. Example: I have 3 sets of dishes...and no dining room table. :P We're suffocating under stuff--stuff we don't have emotional attachment too or any real need of.

I was pleasantly surprised when Muffin, generally a very cerebral logical guys-guy said flat out,

"It just feels like it's time to go."

I couldn't agree more.

We found a place that's perfect for us, signed the lease and we're moving in 4 weeks.

Time to pack it up and move this gypsy caravan. :)

I wish to take a break from this not-so-hot-Hot-Mess!
To hone the hodgepodge--
Clear the chaos!
Get ready, kids--
it's a rubble ringmaster!

Time to make some sacred breathing space--
Formulate a Fresh Start--
Domestic Goddess powers Activate!

What do YOU wish to take a break from, dumplings?
Until Next Time-
Much Joy and Merry Making~*

15 comments:

Sulwyn said...

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

gina said...

How exciting--a move and a new home! It's always energizing to clear out the clutter and re-organize ours spaces. Have fun!
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Anne said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

Moving can be quite fun :)

Rochelle said...

I never look forward to cleaning out the clutter - but ohhhh how good it feels when it is done! Congrats on finding a new home. As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

myrope said...

I hear you Molly!

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

And in honour of your wish, I'm going to attempt to clear the clutter off the kitchen table : )

Ginny said...

As Molly wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. Sounds like the timing is perfect for decluttering. How exciting to be moving.

Kate said...

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Good luck on the de-cluttering and the new home

Shell said...

As Molly wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Congrats on your move!

Sarah Lulu said...

As chaos free Molly wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also.

The Fragrant Muse said...

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

I hear ya sister, clutter is such a psychic drag! Just tackle one tiny thing at a time and soon it will all be gone!

Suzie Ridler said...

Nothing better than starting over! Right on Holly.

As Molly wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Julie Jordan Scott said...

Lovely! Oh, the joy of new space and the removal of the chaos of STUFF!

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Dream With the Fishes said...

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. And I say, Amen and A-ladies, too, to taking a break from clutter! That's what I've been feeling the strong need for. Oh it's been a constant struggle, but now I'm feeling like enough is enough - all that stuff that either means nothing to me, or doesn't make my heart jump with joy when I catch sight of it, must go. It just must I tell you!

Congrats on your new place and may your move be easy and pleasant!

Thanks for coming by to wish me a happy birthday and for your lovely comments on my journal, all those weeks ago. So sorry I'm just now getting around to thanking you for it! Life's been a bit chaotic this month and I'm just now beginning to make a dent in catching up here.

Best and most magickal wishes and blessings! xo Serena

jennlui said...

ooohhh good luck with the move and wishing you the very best!!! what you wish for yourself, i wish for you also.

i'm also into full blown spring cleaning mode ( as you saw on my blog, but also going on in my home)... going crazy on my poor unsuspecting stuff, tossing and donating left and right. but feels so good once all the junk (with that stale yucky energy) is GONE!!! yay lightness of spring!!!

xox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...