1.06.2010

Wishcasting: Drippy Lip Productions

It's Wishcasting Wednesday, Pumpkins!*
This week our Wishtress Jamie asks us, "What dream do you wish to explore?" This week I wish for Drippy Lip Productions to rise like a stiletto sporting phoenix from the ashes of HUGE project and move forward with FABulocity!


Drippy Lip Productions is my talented gal pal Kelly Grabko and myself--
we specialize in Mayhem. :)

What sort of mayhem? Art shows, event promotion and specialty soirees. Our last event was a blast--but we ran into issues--serious issues. It's our dream to plan punk-rock-parties and private affairs for the adventurous at heart! So, earlier this week we sat down with a cup of tea to sort everything out and draft a realistic plan for becoming a legit business. Baby steps. (You can check out our blog here!)

My wish is for this dream to put another pretty pedicured foot through the magic mirror and become a real, prosperous and permanent part of our lives!

Now my pretties, what do You wish for?

9 comments:

soularchitect said...

That is just awesome Molly (I love all your fun words...fabulocity indeed!

As Molly wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also!

Anna said...

As Momo wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

I'll always be there to help you with the math. :)

Jamie Ridler said...

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Indeed!

faerwillow said...

~as Molly wishes for herself and her friend so I wish for them too...may you take those steps that guide in the right directions opening a world of doors for your business...brightest blessings~

Suzie Ridler said...

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Hugs!

Barbara/myth maker said...

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her, also!
Drippy Lips Prod. sounds like a great thing!

Shell said...

As Molly wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Now, I'm going over to your Drippy lip blog and see what you ladies are cooking up over there.

Dymphna said...

I love the business! It's such a cute and original idea. Bravo to you both - I hope the 3 of you (you, your business partner and your business) are a smashing success.

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Lissa said...

If only I was younger & lived near you:)
As Molly wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...