1.13.2010

Wishcasting Wednesday: Shine

Hello Rosehips!*
It's a strangely balmy Wishcasting Wednesday in the Midwest--with icicles drip dripping and big hearts wish wishing! This week Jamie asks us, "How do you wish to shine?"

I wish to shine as an Artist. I wish that the Muse in me is always alert and flickering behind my eyes like bright green fireflies--that everything I touch, taste and scribble is a means to make art from the heART--that ideas find me freely while I'm dreaming. It's my wish for you too--may you be radiant artists in the studio, in the kitchen, at the office, at the typewriter, in the classroom! Glow babies, Glow--shine on you crazy diamonds...

Now my Pretties, how do YOU wish to shine?

12 comments:

Ginny said...

As Mollie wishes for herself, I wish for her also. How great of you to remind us all that we are artists no matter where we are or what we are doing. It must be wonderful to see the world through your eyes.

Sulwyn said...

As Mollie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. I love the firefly image!

defineyourjoy said...

As Mollie wishes for herself, I wish for her also. And all of us!

Shell said...

As Molly wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

shecreates said...

beautiful.... heARTy, what precious beauty in your warmth. As Mollie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also...

Beverley Baird said...

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.
May you shine as the artist you are always!

Sarah Lulu said...

As glowing Mollie wishes for herself, I so lovingly wish this for her also. xx

faerwillow said...

~oohhh...i think this might be my favorite so far...fireflies! may you glow and shine each day that you rise...may you continue to be a beam of inspiration as you create such beautiful art...may your eyes guide you to the rays that call for you...as Mollie wishes fo rherself so I wish for her too...brightest blessings~

Bohemian Single Mom said...

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Shine girl SHINE!!!

*washing soda is borax :)

Lis said...

I need sunglasses, the shine is so bright!

as Mollie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Domestic Witch said...

Just love that photo! wow! Thanks for finding my blog!

todayandeveryday said...

You shine brighter than most I know and it is such a delight to see!! thank you for all of your inspiration and generosity of spirit.
Peace~
Dawn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...