12.01.2009

ReVITALize: Dream Board

Merry Full Moon, Cupcakes!*
As I write she is a-glow in a beautiful December-jelly-fish halo! I was gleaming today as I snuck in a dreamboard doodle during a drawing critique. This month, my full Moon dreamboard mantra is "Revitalize":During the end-of-semester chaos that consumes my life this time of year, I ultimately end up running myself dry--No juice. In fact, I realized on the walk home today that I've been juiced for the last 9 months. I've been giving away little bits to businesses and busywork, studios and energy suckers and now I look gray and chalky--Eep! So in T-minus little-less-than-two-weeks, I'm setting all phasers to stun and hibernating. Time to reset and recharge. Time to drink water, unplug, cat nap, soak up moonlight and eat Real Food--remember real food? This month I wish for a few tranquil gentle moments to nurture and heal Body, incubate new ideas, reconstitute the jello that is my grey matter and adjoining accessories and reVITALize. Now, what do you wish, my dearies?

Until next time~
Much Joy and Merry Making!

13 comments:

Kate England | Marmalade Moon said...

All the circular shapes in your dreamboard make me think of cycles, and the moon and I hope you get a peaceful and restful phase to revitalize!

Susie said...

May you find that time to revitalize. Your dreamboard is beautiful.

Julie Lynn Ivens said...

Gorgeous Dreamboard! Let us know if you need anything~very good idea to take good care of yourself! :)

Bohemian Single Mom said...

Yay Molly!!!
I'm so with ya on this one!!
We need to revitalize and drink that healthy alive juice!!!
My juicer actually has dust on it! very bad!
I love your dreamboard and your list - may you be able to do it all!
Your fellow - "got to get my act together" sista!

Lisa said...

Oh yes, ditto to all of that! Your words speak volumes! And what a lovely dreamboard and mantra... here's to revitalizing our bodies and our dreams!

Suzie Ridler said...

Don't share that energy with anyone, take it from me, it takes a long time to come back! May your dreamboard help you revitalize. Full moon blessings to you.

Jamie Ridler said...

What a beautiful vision of revitalization. Enjoy the time refilling your well.

May all of your dreams come true!

pen* said...

loving your artwork as always.
may your dreams keep coming true :)

Karen D said...

love all the circle and the stars, very whimsical image. MAy all your dreams come true.

myrope said...

I love your picture! Especially the stripy stockings.
I always thing of december as a time to slow down, hide away and recuperate from the year.

Shell said...

I wish you nights of snuggling in your bed, eating nourish food, looking up at the sky and surfing in meditative silence.

BunnyKissd said...

I love this! May your dreams come true!

Genie Sea said...

That sounds absolutely lovely to me! I'm in! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...