6.17.2009

Wishcasting: What Do You Wish To Play With

Wishcasting Wednesday!***
This week our Wishtress Jamie asks us,
"What do you wish to play with?"
Paint! Gallons upon gallons of Glorious Paint!
Scarlet Paint, Jade Paint, Peuce Paint--
oil paint, acrylic paint, poster paint--
Smooshy paint, SliPpery paint, Smooth paint!
Paint in my hair, under my nails and all over my pants--
and maybe even a snappy painted moustache!

I'm going to treat myself to an evening in the studio as part of my Full-Moon-Getting-Back-Into-a-Groove wish! Body has been cranky due to too much doings and not enough making! I've got a new project brewing that my fingers are anxious to get working on as well as a mega-cleanse of my workspace. I'll be sure to keep you posted on the progress. :)

Now kittens, what do You wish for?

Until next time--
Much Joy & Merry Making!

13 comments:

Shell said...

As Molly wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Holly said...

Molly, once again I come to your page for my dose of enthusiasm and whimsy!

As Molly, Dear One, wishes for herself, so I lovingly and with intention wish for her also!

Paint!!!! Here's to PAINT!

Jamie said...

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Delish!

Barbara/myth maker said...

May you be up to your ears in paint!
As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Sarah said...

As Molly wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Oooh I wanna too!! Whoo hoo lots of lovely paint!! Hugs, Sarah

Genie Sea said...

Oh I can't wait to see what delicious naughtiness will manifest from your BuCkEtS of pAiNt! :)

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also! :)

KnittingJourneyman said...

As Molly wishes for herself, I wish for her as well....

so much fun ....

Sara said...

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Paint... oh well I love paint too.

Jane said...

As Molly wishes for herself, I wish for her also. Those colors sound glorious!

Christine Claire Reed said...

As Molly wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

YUM!

Dream With the Fishes said...

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

I wish to play with the energy in the space around me; to clear it up real good and charge it with shimmery, sparkly, sunshiney goodness and angelic blessings!

Thank you for sending me good wishes on my Divine Decluttering adventure! Good luck to you on your new project and many blessings your way!

Janet said...

fantastic picture! that which you wish for, i wish for you also.

3rdEyeMuse said...

"Paint in my hair, under my nails and all over my pants--" .... sounds a lot like heaven to me. :)

As Molly wishes for herself, I wish for her (and me) as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...