5.20.2009

Wishcasting Wednesday: Balance

Wishcasting Wednesday~*
Hello Cupcakes!
It is a glorious day on the shore of Lake Michigan with breezes blowing into my freshly painted indigo parlor! The cats are basking and the sun is sunning--a perfect moment to whisk up a wish!
This week our Wishtress Jamie asks us to ponder:
What is your highest self wishing for?

Balance.
My Self wants Balance.

I want to know how to Balance, What B a l a n c e means and how to recognize it when I get there and most importantly--how to maintain it. I see self help books that claim they can give you step-by-step instructions on the art of "achieving balance". *Pshaw! We know better than that! You don't achieve balance, you maintain it. Everyday we don our sequins and walk the tightrope: some days are better than others. What my Self wants is to know how to adjust the rope tension, which parasol to use and how to read the direction of the wind.
Enough--

Too much!

Bumming about.....

Burnout---
Neglecting myself--
Food coma!

Planning for the future--

Living in my head...

Too Many appointments, no time to breathe.

--Feeling stagnant.

*I wish to know the difference between busy and Productive.

The difference between timewasting and Rest.

Between big talk and Big Ideas.

Between friendly and Friend.

Bal/ance.

And since we're all in a Wishy mood--send out some beautiful prosperous vibes to my Mumsy! She has a job interview this thursday! May the Universe sprinkle her will all the shiny bits of Abundance she deserves!*****

What are you still doing here? It's beautiful out there! Go out and wish wishes!

Don't be shy: the Universe is a wonderful multitasker--

She's always Listening.

Now my Dears, What do You wish for?

*
Until Next Time--

Much Joy and Merry Making!



21 comments:

Holly said...

"I wish to know the difference between busy and productive..." thank you for the fabu reminder! And, as this bright shiny spirit wishes for herself, so I lovingly and with intention wish for Molly as well.

Your site brings me fun and joy. Wishes winging their way to Mom as well.

Tabitha in Bliss said...

As you wish I wish for you also! May your mom be blessed abundantly!

Have a fabulous day!

Sarah said...

As Molly wishes, I wish for her also!!
YES - balance - what I am always reaching for!! May you find balance in all things and good wished to your Mum!!!
Namaste, Sarah

Sara said...

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Balance can be difficult to find at times. May you be able to find it and much much more.

Dreamwriter said...

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Oh, I so could relate to balance!

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Yes, I know the problems in trying to balance!

As Molly wishes for herself, I wish for her also!!

Shell said...

As Molly wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Also sending positive vibes to your Mom.
Balance is always tricky. We have to be gentle to ourselves with when we slip up. Get overworked.

Barbara/myth maker said...

May you walk in balance upon the Earth.

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her, as well.

KnittingJourneyman said...

You have put things so fabulously....
here's to maintaining with ease...and plenty of extra for your mom....

As Molly wishes for herself so I wish for her as well.

Dia said...

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish also! Balance - yin & yang, focus, time out . . . . I find myself trying to catch my balance at times, at others, soaring!

Be well :)

frustrated artist said...

This post hit home in a big way!

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

sema said...

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
my wishes go to your mother too!
hope you find balance and success everyday

Genie Sea said...

As Molly wishes for herself and her Mumsy, so I wish for them also! :)

May you find the right sense of balance to take you through your days with joy, abundance, productivity, vitality and relish! :)

Good luck on the job interview for Mumsy today! :)

Jamie said...

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Balance is so much more exciting when you don sequins!

And as Molly's Mom wishes for herself, so I wish for her too. May abundance abound!

spiritualsemaphore said...

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

Anna said...

As Molly wishes, so I wish for her also.

Smooches.
Thank you for the lovely day- it was a wonderful way to spend a birthday.

rock, paper, scissors said...

I loved this post! Just like you were inside my head.

As Molly wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

3rdEyeMuse said...

hoping that at this point mum has been steadily and gently pelted with all the shiny bits of abundance the Uni has been offering her.

and loving that you called us Cupcakes & spoke so beautifully of balance ... maintaining & knowing differences.

me? wish for? whirled peas, of course.

Sunfire said...

What a delightful writing style you have! Glad I stumbled in to read your wish this week!

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

This Guy said...

Wishing for Balance as well. Trying to get into the "swing" of life again. I do wish that you will find your Balance, you'll find it, im sure!!

Good luck to your Mum with her interview! Let us know if she got the job! Sending lots of wishing sparkles your way! :)

Bohemian Single Mom said...

As Molly wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Missing your posts girl...where are you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...