2.25.2009

Wishcastin Wednesday: I Send You Love!

***It's WishCasting Wednesday!***

Whew! It's been a whirlwind of a week-- barely a moment to blog! I've been let out of class early on a Glorious Spring-like day and it feels like a perfect time to spin a wish! This week, our Wishtress Jamie asks us to contemplate, “Who do you wish to send Love to?”
So, I’m stepping up to the Mic of The Universe:
*tap tap* Is this thing on?

I wish to send Love to my brother,
You are doing what you Love! Love what you do!


I wish to send Love to my sister,
You are changing the world with your gifts!


I wish to send Love to my Mom,
You are a Force of Nature and a most a clever witch.


I wish to send Love to my Dad,
A Soul of impeccable Sweetness, the kindest I’ve ever known.


I wish to send Love to my Muffin,
My affectionate, understanding and dearest partner in crime.


I wish to send Love to my fellow students
As they wrack their brains for graduation,
Some Miles, some days, some years from Home--
Know comfort, know the satisfaction of ACCOMPLISHMENT, know Sleep!


I wish to send Love to The Blogosphere,
These Women, These Artists, These Poets
In constant transformation
My comrades, my gurus, my Girls.


I wish to send Love to the Earth,
To the dirt
To the wet places
With hope that it heals.


I wish to send Love to the Lonely,
To the Frightened
To the Broken.

To the Overwhelmed.
Don’t despair, friends—


SHE is listening.


Who do you wish to send Love to?
Step up! The Mic is On.~*

14 comments:

Anna said...

Thanks, Momo!

Of course I send my deepest love to you as well. Your love and gifts make my world a brighter & more colorful place to dwell.

Thank you for coming on Sunday. Last nights performance was even better...and my horn was repaired in time! Woot.

Thanks for the love. Could you send a few loving vibes toward my Muffin, too? The middle school students have been testing him all week. He's needing a little extra love. :)

Merry Writings.

Anna

kazari said...

As molly wishes, so I wish also.
what an amazing list of family loves!

Tabitha in Bliss said...

As molly wishes, so I wish also.
Beautiful wishes indeed. :)

Melba said...

as molly wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.
(there is an Amazing energy from your blog!)

indigo goddess healing arts said...

wow, Molly- beautiful !!!
As Molly wishes, so I wish also!!!!

Genie Sea said...

I as Molly wishes for her sister, bother, mom, dad, muffin, her fellow students, the earth, the blogosphere, and everyone, so I wish also :)

You are Light personified. As simple as that :)

Shell said...

As Molly wishes, so I wish for her also.
I wish to send love to you, my friend.

Kavindra said...

As Molly wishes, so I wish also.
Beautiful! Oh you have such a way with words.
and I love that photo.

Jamie Ridler said...

As Molly wishes, so I wish also.

With all my heart.

~Barb~ said...

As Molly wishes, so I wish also.

I wish much love for you. I wish for change and love in the world. I wish for more understanding and less hate. I wish for goodness.

Peace, Love & Art,
~Barb~

June said...

Hi my friend, I am just calling to say a very big special thank you for caring enough to leave me a lovely comment and support after my news of my son. Adam is 30 years old and has two children, a three year old litle boy Hayden and a baby girl Casey. Its been a difficult time to say the least but things have improved and Adam is home with his family since last night. He will still need a lot of time and a lot of changes and plenty of medical help but just seeing him with his babies is so wonderful. I thank you so much for the support and care you have sent and i will try and catch up with blogging in the near future
Hugs June xxxx

sema said...

As molly wishes, so I wish also.

sparky said...

Thank you my Dear!

I wish to send my love to an extraordinary woman, My wife.
My love, My life partner! February 19th,1977 Our hearts and souls said " We will ". Within these 32 years I have come to know three amazing souls,
My Anna,
My Molly,
My John,
I am truely privileged and blessed to be a part of each of your lives.

Since this is your space Molly, I wish to add.....

Born
not with a cry
but with a deep sigh
Eyes
gaze
blink

Hands
fingers opening
closing

As if to
say
Ooookaaay...Whats next??
It was then that you were named
* Molly *
And the adventure continues.....

As Molly wishes,
so I wish to all as well.
Above all else,
Love one another.

Elle said...

As Molly wishes, so I wish for her.

lovely, lovely, lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...